Friday, May 29, 2009

The NEW Dr. Hamilton

Allow us to introduce the "new" Dr. Hamilton!! Though we were not blogging at the time, Marlene and I were honored to accompany Rachel, Jill and Ben ( and Naomi!) to Florida to witness his hooding at Nova Southeastern University. We were so proud to see him receive the fruit of several years of labor as he had conferred upon him a Doctor of Education - an Ed.D. How faithful our God has been and we give him the praise for enabling Benjamin to become the second doctor in the family.

Of course, we begin with the mandatory grandchild pic!

As Ben made the arrangements for our vehicle, Rachel discovered escalators with Pah-pah! Up and down, up and down. Fascinating - and hard on Pah-pah's back!



When we got to the hotel, there was a very nice pool that the family enjoyed. It was pretty well just our pool since it was in the evening.


Before bed, we had to have a little "ham" session so her dad didn't get the idea he was the center of attention!


I might be mistaken, but I believe this is Benjamin during his hooding. The stadium was large and I think it was the Florida Panthers stadium, but Ben will correct me below in the comments, I am sure.



Now this one I KNOW is him!!!


Marlene and I weren't the only ones proud of Ben. He did have a couple other admirers!!!



The doctor and his ladies.

And the proud parents


This one could be titled "Look, Dad! And you said I couldn't make a living doing sim games. What do you think now???"


Benjamin David Hamilton, Ed.D.


A future Doctor? Rachel Kirsten Hamilton, D.C. (Doctor of Cute-ology)

No comments:

Post a Comment