Having been duly exhorted, I present to you the most recent pictures of our northernmost offspring - Joel and Anna.
As you can see, they needed to put on a new roof due to some leakage into the kitchen which, providentially, obviously, dripped exactly on Joel's cell phone. Now, really, a cell phone takes up how much space on the earth? And we are not talking about the Trump Taj Mahal here! What are the odds?
Anyway, here is the happy roofing couple. If dentistry and nursing don't work out, who knows?
Awwwww............
I know what it means when a MAN dwells in the corner of the rooftop, but when they are BOTH there? Hmmmmmm...................
And lest I invoke the wrath of the animal kingdom - here follow our grandpets!!

This Tucker Urlacher Renno. Guess who gave him the middle name? Must be the haircut or that he is afraid of his own shadow.
This is Dakota William Hamilton, or at least that is all I know him as. I think he has some snooty pedigree name but that will do. Now Kelly gave him and the next their middle names. I guess that is her family job, except for Urlacher. This was taken back around Christmas. His head is this big now!
This is the eldest of our grandpets - Puma Leonard Hamilton. Sounds regal, doesn't it? He fits the bill, too. Fortunately, he allows Ben, Jill and Rachel to share his home.
There is one more, thanks to a loving brother! The Renno household has Eddy, the goldfish. Yes, Ben, he is still alive. With good behavior, I hear he earns things like food and water changes. Kelly will not allow any pictures until he is one year old. I guess its a protectionist thing.
That's it. Hopefully everyone is happy now and I can get my Sunday nap!
Very nice Pah Pah. But, you may have a very sad grandson. You forgot about Jeremiah's two frogs living in our window well. We can get you pictures if you need.
ReplyDeleteand I think Puma has some fleas that you missed as well. Also, Dan and Kelly could cut some hair of Tucker and have a whole other animal (that dog is shaggy).
ReplyDeleteJoel - nice to see you got Anna up there working while you took the pictures...and don't try to claim that you were working in the second picture, because that was obviously staged...you even have a big grin on your face.