Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Da' Shore!

Once again we were blessed with being able to have the entire family go with us to the OBX. We have rented the same house now for 5 years! Doesn't seem possible! We now total 13, but still fit in the house. We might be able to do it for maybe another 3??

We have hundreds of pics between the four families but I won't bore you with all of them. I will "launch" a couple of blogs and try to use Jill's little trick to make you think I am furiously blogging every couple of days!

First, our newest Beach Babe!! Naomi Kelly Hamilton!


Several "firsts" occurred this year. I will pull that thread as we go through the "summer blogs". This was Naomi's first solid meal. She loved it! Yep, she's a Hamilton!!!


Mommy and her baby...(with Aunt Kelly providing the smiles)


Daddy and his little girl, now in the minority 3 to1.


She looks good "beachin' it"!!


This was an incredibly touching few moments I got with Naomi as she slept in my arms by the pool.

No comments:

Post a Comment