I don't know why this pic keeps on coming up sideways. It did not seem to matter for we ate it anyway!
Mom was introduced to the newest grandchild on our side - Naomi Kelly - a mere 81 years her younger!
The barbershop quartet that I sing with, "The Only Town Four" were gracious enough to make the trip down to my parents to sing. My mom and dad haven't heard me sing since I was in High School All-State so that was a thrill for them as well as for me. It was touching as we sang "Love Me Tender, Love Me True" and I saw dad holding mom's hand as he cried. Wow.
These two are trouble when they get together. Miah and Weston, Doug's boy (one of them!)
Here is Doug's girl (one of them) Ali with Naomi,
And here is DaniRai with Doug's girl (one of them) Anna
And then there is AnaGrace playing with BFF Rachel.
Here are "da'Boys" with mom and dad. Doug, David and Don.
And this it specifically the line that went through me. My two boys Ben and Joel as well as my other boy, Dan along with my daughter Kelly and my other two daughters, Jill and Anna.
Love ya' mom and dad.............and thanks.
No comments:
Post a Comment