Marlene and I are enjoying a VERY quiet day and I thought I might just get out some pics of our summer for y'all.
We'll begin with this blog of our enjoyable 4th of July with Ben, Jill, Rachel and Naomi. We had the privilege of having GREAT parking (thank you Scott) and great seats (thank you Ben) for the fireworks.
This is the view Ben took us to looking across the Tidal Basin. We were close to the FDR memorial which I had never seen. That was a great experience and probably the nicest of the "other" memorials (not including, like, Lincoln, Jefferson, Washington).
Pretty cool shot as nightfall came. Next time, I'll have my tripod! There is a little shake in some of these.
Very nice pictures. We're glad you guys came down for the 4th.
ReplyDeleteSince this is a quarterly blog, I guess I'll look forward to the next post in December.